Refund & Cancellation
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product.
In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product, you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging)
STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
1. Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp at 8283815405 to notify us.
2. Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us parcel opening video and a photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of Naazuk’s QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
3. Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorized the return, you may send the product back.
4. Once we receive the damaged / incorrect product, we shall dispatch the fresh / correct product. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
1. Packages lost in transit.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
1. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
2. Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
3. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
4. Package refused by recipient.
5. Sizing issues.
6. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
7. Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
8. If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.